KMA — Wurm2, distortion
With the WURM Distortion pedal, KMA Machines brought you a highly regarded, yet unabashed sonic love letter to the legendary filthy ‘doom and gloom’ distortion sound of the original Boss HM2 MIJ pedal, taking it much further and pushing the envelope of how destructive it could be.
Adorned in an iconic black and orange colour-scheme reminiscent of its inspiration, WURM 2 takes the essential ingredients of KMA’s now classic pedal, adding the ability to switch between EQ settings right on the front of the pedal. In addition, we squeezed it into a smaller and more pedal board friendly enclosure with top mounted jacks, improved the electronics and enhanced it with relay-based silent switching, all helping to make WURM 2 a more flexible metal-distortion pedal than ever before.
- High-Gain Metal Distortion pedal
- Modern take of the classic and now sought-after original Boss HM2 MIJ
- Wide range of metal-distortion tones – from chainsaw, to plain evil and gritty
- Highly configurable 4-band active EQ
- 3 distinct types of EQ frequency controls to tailor your tone – now accessible on the front
- Compact enclosure with top-mounted jacks – will fit into any setup
- True Bypass, with silent relay-based soft switching