Meris – Mercury 7
Inspired by the 1982 Bladerunner film soundtrack.
Take your guitars and synths to new ambient worlds and be inspired by real time tactile controls, an extensive modulation matrix, intra-tank pitch regen, and ambient swell.
Infinite permutations will lead you in new musical directions. Swell and modulate an infinite tail. Bend and warp a cavernous and beautiful space into oblivion. Architect and direct your mood with a precision tool.
- Pro Audio Heritage in a Pedalboard Friendly Design
- Handcrafted Algorithmic Reverbs
- Analog Mix & Dry Signal Path
- High & Low Frequency Damping
- Extensive Modulation Capability
- Auto Swell Envelope (variable and foot-switchable)
- Stereoinput and output
- Switchable input output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels
- MIDIin/out over TRS via the EXP jack with compatible MIDI to TRS conversion box (not included)
- Multi-function EXP jack for optional expansion: MIDI, Preset Switch, Expression Pedal or Tap Switch with compatible hardware. (Expansion hardware not included)
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Color– translucent coat of deep blue over brushed aluminum
- Designedand built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.