Meris – Ottobit Jr.
A Maniacal Little Machine, inspired by vintage gaming consoles.
- Handcrafted Algorithms
- Variable Sample Rate and Bit Crushing
- Vintage Synth inspired Low-Pass Filter
- Triggered Stutter Effects
- Sequencer module for Pitch, Filter or Decimation pattern sequencing
- Tap Tempo for Sequencer and Stutter
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input/output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- Multi-function EXP jack for optional expansion: MIDI, Preset Switch, Expression Pedal or Tap Switch with compatible hardware. (Expansion hardware not included)
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- Remote Tap Tempo Switch capable via the EXP jack
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Color – glossy black with subtle flake
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.