OBNE – BL-44 Reverse
BL-44 is a reverse pedal within our BL line. It is a real-time reverse delay, constantly reading backwards what you put into it forwards. With control over the system clock, the user can affect delay time and overall quality of the delay, from fast playback to slow, degraded buffers. It is simple in control and surprising in sound.
- Clock to affect the timing of the entire system, changing the delay time from fast and fidelitous to slow and degraded, and introducing noise as it reaches bottom.
- Speed to set playback speed ratio, creating the impression of pitch shift, with unison speed at noon and speeds at roughly octave down, fifth down, fourth down, fourth up, fifth up, and octave up available.
- Mix to set effect blend from 100% dry to 100% wet.
- Volume to set overall volume.
- Soft-touch bypass footswitch for true bypass and minimal switch noise
For more information, see the BL-44 manual available here.
Requires 9V DC center negative 2.1mm jack power supply capable of 110mA (not included)
The art of BL-37 is by Brandy M Patterson https://www.bmpatterson.com/